Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Today is my Birthday..!!!!

Everyone's special day is truly our birthday and i am happy today 'cuz its my birthday!!yEePeeY. I slept at 12 o'clock in the midnight which is already june 05. It's now my 16 birthday and i hope i will enjoy this age.

The first person who greeted me is my oldest sister and i am bit sad 'cuz my mom did not greet me when she was left the house..as well as my dad..but it's ok for 'cuz i know how busy they are in preparing for "araw ng barangay" here in our place.

What are the things i've expected on this age.?
- Laagan more
- I think i should be more secured on my personal hygiene.
- More sensitive and of course
- i will haunt for my love..hehe.

Welcome Sweet 16

6 Comments:

At June 7, 2007 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Clarice said...

thanks for dropping by at my site ashley, what you saw is a decoy template, because I'm fixing the real one. If you need help, just drop by at m site. Have a nice day.

 
At June 8, 2007 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Vawz said...

Happy birthday

 
At June 8, 2007 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Vawz said...

You left a comment on a blog that I look after - Chat2gether.
That's how I came across your blog.
Hope you are well...from reading yor blog, life looks cool for you.

 
At June 9, 2007 at 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben bon anniv' comme on dit par chez nous, le pays des camemberts et des nains qui deviennent président =)

See ya.

 
At September 13, 2007 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Pepe said...

Belated happy kaarawan day Ash....! May natira pa ba sa cake dyan he-he....! =D

 
At September 14, 2007 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday nga pala.

:) Philippine Science High School, in Manila. Meron din pala nun sa Davao. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home