Friday, May 18, 2007

The Adventure Begins..

This is my first time to write my own blog and i hope i made it better. My interest in blogging started when i was a fourth year student ( FYI i am a fresh graduated in high school..) and my first blog is what you're reading now. I was first addicted to read blogs ( which i frequently read the blogs in pinoy blog subcribers.) without writing my own. We don't have internet connection in our house that's why i am wasting my money in the internet cafe ( i must not say "wasting" 'cause i loved doing it..) . I was also hesitating to create my own blog because of the following pointless ( maybe some of you might think "it's not pointless,,duh..!) factors..

1. I don't know if i could write proper sentences with a correct grammar..
2. We don't have internet connection in our home
3. Internet cafe is quite far in our house ( i am a bit lazy gal..hehe)

Very simple reasons, right..?! but there's one time i read the blog of my fav. blogger ( D____N ) try to figure it out who knows it might be you..hehe. He says "Whew, it’s been quite a while. Looking back on my old blog I’ve seen how much I improved in writing. I literally have goosebumps when reading my posts back then". By reading it, i knew that he started writing blogs with not much knowledge in English grammar ( You can correct me if i'm wrong..). It gives me strength and courage and a word finally came out in my mind "Why not to try ? There's nothing harm in trying andee.!!".

Now, i am not afraid to write many, many blogs. We don't know~ it might bring me to the top of the BEST ENGLISH BLOG ( don't take it serious. We all know it won't gonna be happen hehe..).

In the beggining of my life as a blogger, I am hoping that you'd become a part of it ( by adding me as one of your friend in your blog..giggle.)So world get ready because the anDeE's Adventure's blogging begins....








Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 at 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! You've finally started writing your own blog.

Don't worry about the grammar, as long as you write, you would notice that good writing skills would just come into you. Besides, you can always write in tagalog or in your most comfortable language since there is no rule against it and I know a lot of bloggers who write more effectively in tagalog.

Having no internet connection is not really a problem since you said that you usually read blogs and the time you consume would be just the same.

Goodluck on your blogging career! lol. hehehe.

Sana marami kaming madiscover tungkol kay Andee dito. hehe. Uyyy, sino nga pala yung nasa blind item? di ko talaga makuha promise! hehehe

 
At May 19, 2007 at 1:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to blogosphere! napadaan lang :D

 
At May 19, 2007 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on having started your own blog! the first step is always the hardest, so from now on it should be downhill for you... somehow ;)

it's ok that you make mistakes in English -- as long as you are committed to learn and improve! good luck and blog on!

 
At May 20, 2007 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

hi...
arwi> thanks huh..! sana olwayzz mong babasahin yung blog ko kasi wala akong friends na may blog,. kayo lang.. yung blind item,,?? wag nalang yun baka mabasahan pa niya..salamat talaga huh..

blogie> thank's din..sana we will became friends.hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home