Saturday, May 19, 2007

Apple of the Eye.,

Early this morning i had a plan ( with my gal'z friends ) to visit our school. It will just take a couple of walk from our house. Upon arriving there, i saw my "Apple of the Eye". He is Matt ( Just a Secret name ). Tall, dark, and...not really handsome but i'm sure he could knock out the other handsome boys by his charming face. He lived in the same barangay with me, since our barangay is too huge we couldn't still see each other everyday. I think that's enough information from matt. I have a crushed ( did i spell it correctly..?) to matt since high school and now that we both graduated, i don't still have enough courage to show my admiration.

Matt suddenly move toward me and guess what ? He smiled on me ( i feel like I am in heaven at that time ). Then he mildly ask me "How are you now.?". I was shock 'cause after 4 years that the only time he ask my condition. I couldn't speak any word after that shocking question until our friends joined with our conversation. I was a bit angry with them. It's my time to grab him but my chance was come to nothing..


It's already lunch time when our barkada talk was ended ( Matt ) that's why we were decided to go home. When i started walking with my barkada, Matt suddenly stop me and whispered " Take care Alwayz..".

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At May 19, 2007 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Pepe said...

Hello, napadaan ako dito....! Kumusta ka....? =)

 
At May 20, 2007 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

hi,.pepe..ok naman ako..tnx's huh at napadaan ka sa blog ko..sana i link mo meh..

 
At May 20, 2007 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... our baby blogger ashlee is now in love! Hope you get another chance and if you did, make sure na magkausap na kayo para masaya. hehehe
Goodluck sa lovelife!

 
At May 20, 2007 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

kaw talaga darwin huh..hindi naman sa inlove..puppy love lang cguro..hehe..

 
At May 20, 2007 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

kaw talaga darwin huh..hindi naman sa inlove..puppy love lang cguro..hehe..

 
At May 22, 2007 at 5:59 AM , Blogger RS said...

di ko alam kung pano ka i-aadd as friend... subscribe nalang ako.. tas subcribe ka na rin ... :D

 
At May 22, 2007 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

thx's huh..rs..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home