Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lay-outing? I Dont know Anything.

It soo frustrating not to have knowledge on layouting or editing your blog. It doesnt make your blog colorful and cooler than before. The theme of my blog is a mere classic themes given by the blogger site.

I want to have new layout in this blog with the theme i want. I want to make this blog more colorful, but how? I don't have enough knowledge to manipulate and edit my layout. If i will do so i might put my blog in a risk. I'm envy of what others could do in thier layout ;(... I am thankful to Clarice coz she gave me some tips on editing and layouting ( thnx's Clarice..). Though i have that tips, i couldn't still do it..huhu..

I am hoping that someday thier would someone help me how to edit my blog..

6 Comments:

At May 27, 2007 at 8:39 PM , Blogger deadlyxinnocence said...

hey, i suck at layouting too, here's this website : www.webdevelopersnotes.com . I hope it'll help! (when u become a HTML pro, please help me with my layout!) =D

god bless

 
At May 28, 2007 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're having a problem ? I change mo kaya sa classic template, kasi parang XML 'yung sa iyo kasi new version ng blogger 'ata ang gamit mo. I revert mo na lang sa classic template. (: I'd be glad to help.

 
At May 29, 2007 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

hi fritz..thank you..but y do i need to revert my template..?? Hindi ko talaga alam eh..hehe..my number ka.?? i txt moh nalang sakinn kung pano or mg ym nalang. ash_cris055 yan ang id ko..

 
At May 29, 2007 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Clarice said...

Hey Ashley! Sorry if my reply is quite delayed, anyway.

YOur blog's different now, a few more practice and you're good to go!

I suggest: Make a banner wherein you have there the title of your blog and some designs, and then, upload on web then place it in your header =)

 
At May 30, 2007 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kase hindi classic `yung gamit mo e. Basta, magulo. <3 Hahah. I'm willing to help.

 
At May 30, 2007 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

ok na iintindhan ko na..classicna yung themeko..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home