Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Another Dimension....

The time really passed very fast and we don't even know that we need to leave something to face another world,just like my situation now. It's like yesterday i was a high skul gal then tommorow will be a college gal. What a world..?

Last week i took my enrollment in UM ( which i chose to be my college school )and i thought enrollment there is just easy but then i was wrong. The truth is, It's quite hard to enroll in college. You know, high school enrollment can be done in 30 mins. or in one day but in college..my god..it took 3 days or 1 week ( not at all.)I think i should better adjust my self, since the starts of our class is on june 13, first before the beginning of the class will start.

Their are a lot of quaries in my mind: What would be my life as a college student? Am i ready now? Could i understand all the lessons.....?...huhuh...Entering another Dimension is truly not easy but then we need courage and strenght to make us more powerful in facing the college life..

9 Comments:

At June 5, 2007 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Clarice said...

Hi Ashley
Regarding the way I make lay-outs, I do it by modifying the defaults. I don't know how to make one from scratch yet, and as I've said earlier, having basic skills in photoshop is the best way to tweak your blog. Regarding those images, you'll upload them in a website, then by using the URLs, you can put them in your Header, sidebar, and background. I use the description box in blogger to put my header, a page element to have a footer and inserted the background in my CSS :
body
backdroung: (url(insert url here)

these are my only knowledge about blogging, I'm sorry I can't be a big help.

 
At June 5, 2007 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Clarice said...

sorry for spamming, you'll have to search the part of your code with these:

body
background: url(insert url here)

^^^ fore some blogs, the "url" part is replaced by a color e.g.: #000, you'll just have to put "url" and then the url of the image.

 
At June 5, 2007 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Clarice said...

where do you want to start? Mahirap kapag sabay-sabay.

 
At June 5, 2007 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

calrice-thnx's huh...you really help me alot..don't worry i will try to do what you've taught me about CSS...hehe..i dont know nga pala kung pano gamitin ang photoshop even though we have that program.huhu

 
At June 5, 2007 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

sa photoshop nalang tayo magsimula..i don't know to use photoshop kac...huhu

 
At June 5, 2007 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Clarice said...

Ginawa ko lang yung background ko.

 
At June 6, 2007 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

ahh okiez..wala kang source ng image mo??

 
At June 6, 2007 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Clarice said...

No I don't/ But you can download some brushes for Photoshop if you want, check out my site for some.

 
At June 7, 2007 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

kiez...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home